That would be interesting to know.
They did that last year.
This may have already been posted somewhere but I never did see it, but I had heard that with all of the rain, Burton is considering moving the game to saturday. Any truth to that?
That would be interesting to know.
They did that last year.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
I would doubt it...the drainage on that field is nowhere near as bad as it is made out to be.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Yeah I understand that but the home team would probably rather play on a dry field [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
lol..but it's football. I'm a purist, so I think you play in anything but lightining at the scheduled time and place...and if it is lightining, wait it out and play then..lol.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">lol..but it's football. I'm a purist, so I think you play in anything but lightining at the scheduled time and place...and if it is lightining, wait it out and play then..lol. </div></div>
cosign
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
They will know by 10 am tommorow.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
If the field can't handle an inch of rain after 3 months of dry conditions, they might as well just turn that place into a goat farm.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
I don't see them changing it but you never know
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
IMO the VHSL needs to take away any ability for a home team to postpone a game just because the field conditions don't suit them.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Bookmarks